Saturday, August 7, 2010

Plantation Club Says Goodbye to Patrick and Hello to Kevin!

THE DUNES WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME KEVIN MCCUNE AS THE NEW GENERAL MANAGER OF THE PLANTATION CLUB.

The next time you are at the Clubhouse please stop by to say hello and welcome him to the community.

We would like to thank Patrick Gretz for his years of service and wish him well in his future ventures.

From Kevin to the members:

Dear Dunes Members:

I wish to express my sincerest appreciation for selecting me as your Club Manager at The Plantation Club and entrusting me to oversee and revitalize your treasured club.

My professional experience in club operations began in the golf industry in Pennsylvania many years ago and led me to the position of General Manager at The Dunes Golf & Tennis Club on Sanibel Island, The Captiva Golf Club on Captiva Island and Naples Harbour Yacht Club in Naples. Although I successfully oversaw the entire operation at each of these clubs, I most notably provided the passionate leadership, guest service training and coordination of unique events for our restaurants, banquets and member functions. My knowledge and humble success in the food service industry grew from the ground up, but were always led by my core beliefs...great food served by exceptional individuals in a dynamic environment.

A biography does not accurately portray the personal make-up of an individual. The passionate and creative thinking, the genuine care and concern for the betterment of a membership, the ability to develop relationships built on trust, honesty and open communication and most importantly, the moral character, work ethic and desire needed to continually strive for perfection. These are the traits that guide my management style and I will require of my entire staff. These are the traits that will serve you daily. This foundation, along with my knowledge and professional experience, will play a dynamic role for you and the community for many years to come and will ensure The Dunes maintains its reputation and standing as the premier waterfront resort community in Southwest Florida.

I look forward to meeting each of you in the weeks and months ahead and welcome your valued input to help ensure our continued success and financial growth. I am gracious for the opportunity, embrace the challenges ahead and I am honored to be chosen with the trusted oversight of your cherished club for many years to come.

Warmest Regards,

KEVIN J. McCUNE

General Manager

The Plantation Club at The Dunes

No comments: